[Gluster-devel] Release 6: Kick off!

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 08:23:07 UTC 2019

Hi Shyam,

Sorry for the late response. I just realized that we had two more new
APIs glfs_setattr/fsetattr which uses 'struct stat' made public [1]. As
mentioned in one of the patchset review comments, since the goal is to
move to glfs_stat in release-6, do we need to update these APIs as well
to use the new struct? Or shall we retain them in FUTURE for now and
address in next minor release? Please suggest.

Thanks,
Soumya

[1] https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/21734/