[Gluster-devel] GCS 0.5 release
amukherj at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 03:29:06 UTC 2019
Today, we are announcing the availability of GCS (Gluster Container
Highlights and updates since v0.4:
- GCS environment updated to kube 1.13
- CSI deployment moved to 1.0
- Integrated Anthill deployment
- Kube & etcd metrics added to prometheus
- Tuning of etcd to increase stability
- GD2 bug fixes from scale testing effort.
- Glusterd2: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2
- Gluster CSI driver: https://github.com/gluster/gluster-csi-driver
- Gluster-prometheus: https://github.com/gluster/gluster-prometheus
- Anthill - https://github.com/gluster/anthill/
- Gluster-Mixins - https://github.com/gluster/gluster-mixins/
For more details on the specific content of this release please refer .
If you are interested in contributing, please see  or contact the
gluster-devel mailing list. We’re always interested in any bugs that you
find, pull requests for new features and your feedback.
https://waffle.io/gluster/gcs?label=GCS%2F0.5 - search for ‘Done’ lane
 https://github.com/gluster/gcs <https://github.com/gluster/gcs/releases>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel