[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-6.0rc0 released

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 15:10:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

Release-6 RC0 packages are built (see mail below). This is a good time
to start testing the release bits, and reporting any issues on bugzilla.
Do post on the lists any testing done and feedback from the same.

We have about 2 weeks to GA of release-6 barring any major blockers
uncovered during the test phase. Please take this time to help make the
release effective, by testing the same.

Thanks,
Shyam

NOTE: CentOS StorageSIG packages for the same are still pending and
should be available in due course.