[Gluster-devel] Proposal: move glusterfs development to github workflow, completely

Barak Sason Rofman bsasonro at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 07:37:21 UTC 2019

Greetings all,

As a new developer on the project, I might add a fresh look on the matter.

Before I can here I was familiar with Github and unfamiliar with Gerrit.
Understanding Gerrit itself wasn't too troublesome, but also not needed as
I see no benefit of using that system, because as others suggested,
solutions like Gerrithub exist.
In general centralized workflow is always welcomed and personally I'd be
happy to make the switch.
+1 for me.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:06 AM Ravishankar N <ravishankar at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On 24/08/19 9:26 AM, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> > I don't like mixed mode, but I also dislike Github's code review
> > tools, so I'd like to remind the option of using http://gerrithub.io/
> > for code review.
> > Other than that, I'm in favor of moving over.
> > Y.
> +1 for using gerrithub for code review when we move to github.
>
> Community Meeting Calendar:
>
> APAC Schedule -
> Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
> Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/836554017
>
> NA/EMEA Schedule -
> Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
> Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/486278655

*Barak Sason Rofman*

Gluster Storage Development

Red Hat Israel <https://www.redhat.com/>