[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] du output showing corrupt file system

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:52:32 UTC 2019

Run the du command in the source space.

A symlink that uses relative pathing can turn into a problem on a new mount.

That said, I've seen "too many levels of linking" errors associated with the gfids dir .glusterfs and gfids of real dirs that are chained links to other dirs. It's still a user space symlink error. It's just compounded by gluster.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.