[Gluster-devel] [RFC] What if client fuse process crash?

Changwei Ge chge at linux.alibaba.com
Tue Aug 6 06:14:33 UTC 2019

Hi Ravishankar,

Thanks for your share, it's very useful to me.

I am setting up a glusterfs storage cluster recently and the
umount/mount recovering process bothered me.

I happened to find some patches[1] from internet aiming to address such
a problem but no idea why they were not managed to merge into glusterfs
mainline.

Do you know why?

Thanks,

Changwei