[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Proposing to previous ganesha HA cluster solution back to gluster code as gluster-7 feature

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:19:47 UTC 2019

+1!
I'm using nfs-ganesha in my next upgrade so my client systems can use NFS instead of fuse mounts. Having an integrated, designed in process to coordinate multiple nodes into an HA cluster will very welcome.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.