[Gluster-devel] glusterfsd memory leak issue found after enable ssl

Zhou, Cynthia (NSB - CN/Hangzhou) cynthia.zhou at nokia-sbell.com
Mon Apr 22 08:07:39 UTC 2019

Ok, I am clear now.
I’ve added ssl_free in socket reset and socket finish function, though glusterfsd memory leak is not that much, still it is leaking, from source code I can not find anything else,
Could you help to check if this issue exists in your env? If not I may have a try to merge your patch .
Step

1>   while true;do gluster v heal <vol-name> info,

2>   check the vol-name glusterfsd memory usage, it is obviously increasing.
cynthia