[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] rebal-all-nodes-migrate.t always fails now

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 16:10:34 UTC 2019

I'm not convinced this is solved. Just had what I believe is a similar
failure:

*00:12:02.532* A dependency job for rpc-statd.service failed. See
'journalctl -xe' for details.*00:12:02.532* mount.nfs: rpc.statd is
not running but is required for remote locking.*00:12:02.532*
mount.nfs: Either use '-o nolock' to keep locks local, or start
statd.*00:12:02.532* mount.nfs: an incorrect mount option was
specified

(of course, it can always be my patch!)

https://build.gluster.org/job/centos7-regression/5384/console