[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Introducing cockpit-gluster! Status view and volume action web-GUI for gd2.

Rohan Joseph rojoseph at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 11:03:46 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedback

I'll fix the title, get the description changed, and reduce jargon before
sending it out!
I'll also look at doing the whole environment and setup in a single
included ansible playbook.

I have linked to some basic automation in the readme that lets you do the
whole thing in 2 commands. A bash script that also sets up passwordless
ssh, and an ansible play. Setting up passwordless ssh is a required step in
the ansible workflow anyway, so it's technically the same number of steps.
I know a single playbook would be better though.