[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Community Meeting, Sept 26 15:00 UTC in #gluster-meeting

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 04:42:34 UTC 2018

Updated the sheet with below details, happy to hear more from our users:
-----

   - Date: 2018-09-26
   - Host: Amar Tumballi
   - Location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode (webchat
   <https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#gluster-meeting>)
   - Time:
      - 15:00 UTC
      - or in your local shell/terminal: date -d "15:00 UTC"

<https://hackmd.io/QKpZz-jIQqOFj5RYG-58sA?both#Topics-of-Discussion>Topics
of Discussion

   - How can we do ‘triaging better’ (both in bugzilla / github issues) ?
   - Release 5.0, and the focus on stability
   - What is the best way to update community on progress across different
   project?
      - Should we accept a project only if there is at least once in a
      month update on the project to mailing list?

----

This will be in #gluster-meeting on freenode, and our agenda (which is
> always editable!) is at https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings.

Update above sheet if you want something to be discussed!

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)