[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Community Meeting, Sept 26 15:00 UTC in #gluster-meeting
atumball at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 04:42:34 UTC 2018
Updated the sheet with below details, happy to hear more from our users:
- Date: 2018-09-26
- Host: Amar Tumballi
- Location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode (webchat
- 15:00 UTC
- or in your local shell/terminal: date -d "15:00 UTC"
- How can we do ‘triaging better’ (both in bugzilla / github issues) ?
- Release 5.0, and the focus on stability
- What is the best way to update community on progress across different
- Should we accept a project only if there is at least once in a
month update on the project to mailing list?
This will be in #gluster-meeting on freenode, and our agenda (which is
> always editable!) is at https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings.
Update above sheet if you want something to be discussed!
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel