[Gluster-devel] Building GD2 from glusterd2-v5.0-0-vendor.tar.xz fails on CentOS-7

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 12:46:36 UTC 2018

On 10/30/18 5:10 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:

> Thanks! But even on x86_64 there only seems to be
> golang-1.8.3-1.2.1.el7.x86_64 in the buildroot. I can not find
> golang-1.9.4, can you check where it comes from? The build details are
> in https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=595140 and you can check
> the root.log for the packages+versions that get installed.

It's because golang-1.8 was tagged into storage7-gluster-common-candidate:

% cbs list-tagged storage7-gluster-common-candidate

Build                                     Tag                   Built by
----------------------------------------  --------------------
----------------
golang-1.8.3-1.2.1.el7
storage7-gluster-common-candidate  tdawson

Not sure why it was ever
 tagged into storage7-gluster-common-candidate. I untagged it. gd2
builds should get golang-1.9 now.

I tried to resubmit the task for your build but only the owner or an
admin can do that.

thanks to arrfab for helping me untangle the tags

--

Kaleb