[Gluster-devel] gluster-ansible: Upstream release and current status
surs at redhat.com
Sun Oct 14 14:22:12 UTC 2018
There is has been some activity in gluster-ansible project.
This week we built upstream packages for:
- gluster-ansible-infra documentation was grossly out-of-date
* We did a overhaul of the documentation and fixed obvious bugs
* Removed examples/ and added playbooks/ directory with upto date
- Thanks to Sheersha and Nigel, we added our initial tests
- Reworked our end-to-end hyperconverged installation examples and cleanup
- Fixed a very nasty bug where mkfs was skipped when only thick volumes
- More improvements in hyperconverged deployments, fixed a bunch of bugs.
Call for help:
gluster-ansible is far from feature complete but it is in usable state for
deploying GlusterFS clusters.
* Patches and documentation are always welcome.
* Request to use gluster-ansible for deployments and report bugs,
feature requests, patches ...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel