[Gluster-devel] Cleaning up artifacts.ci.centos.org/gluster

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon May 28 03:58:55 UTC 2018

Hello folks,

I'd like to propose that we clean up artifacts.ci.centos.org/gluster.
Here's my proposal:

1. Nightly folder will only have rpms from pre-release versions. That is,
I'll be deleting everything that's not 4.1 or 4.2.
2. Releases that are no longer actively supported will be deleted.

This makes them easier to browse and removes the clutter. I plan to make
this change next Monday. So please let me know if you have any problems
with this.

--
nigelb