[Gluster-devel] ./tests/basic/mount-nfs-auth.t spews out warnings

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 04:46:39 UTC 2018

All,

I was trying to debug a regression failure [1]. When I ran test locally on
my laptop, I see some warnings as below:

++ gluster --mode=script --wignore volume get patchy nfs.mount-rmtab
++ xargs dirname
++ awk '/^nfs.mount-rmtab/{print $2}'
dirname: missing operand
Try 'dirname --help' for more information.
+ NFSDIR=

To debug I ran the volume get cmds:

[root at booradley glusterfs]# gluster volume get patchy nfs.mount-rmtab
Option
Value
------
-----
volume get option failed. Check the cli/glusterd log file for more details

[root at booradley glusterfs]# gluster volume set patchy nfs.mount-rmtab
testdir
volume set: success

[root at booradley glusterfs]# gluster volume get patchy nfs.mount-rmtab
Option
Value
------
-----
nfs.mount-rmtab
testdir

Does this mean the option value is not set properly in the script? Need
your help in debugging this.

@Nigel
I noticed that test is timing out.

*20:28:39* ./tests/basic/mount-nfs-auth.t timed out after 200 seconds

Can this be infra issue where nfs was taking too much time to mount?

[1] https://build.gluster.org/job/centos7-regression/316/console

regards,
Raghavendra