[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Meeting minutes (7th March)
kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:13:32 UTC 2018
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:21 AM, Amar Tumballi <atumball at redhat.com> wrote:
> Meeting date: 03/07/2018 (March 3rd, 2018. 19:30IST, 14:00UTC, 09:00EST)
> BJ Link
> Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
> Download : https://bluejeans.com/s/mOGb7
> [Sorry Note] : Atin (conflicting meeting), Michael Adam, Amye, Niels de Vos,
> Amar, Nigel, Jeff, Shyam, Kaleb, Kotresh
> AI from previous meeting:
> Email on version numbers: Still pending - Amar/Shyam
> Planning to do this by Friday (9th March)
> can we run regression suite with GlusterD2
> OK with failures, but can we run?
> Nigel to run tests and give outputs
Apologies for not attending this meeting.
I can help get this up and running.
But, I also wanted to setup a smoke job to run GD2 CI against glusterfs patches.
This will help us catch changes that adversly affect GD2, in
particular changes to the option_t and xlator_api_t structs.
Will not be a particularly long test to run. On average the current
GD2 centos-ci jobs finish in under 4 minutes.
I expect that building glusterfs will add about 5 minutes more.
This job should be simple enough to get setup, and I'd like it if can
set this up first.
> Line coverage tests:
> SIGKILL was sent to processes, so the output was not proper.
> Patch available, Nigel to test with the patch and give output before
> [Nigel] what happens with GD2 ?
> [Shyam] https://github.com/gojp/goreportcard
> [Shyam] (what I know)
> Gluster 4.0 is tagged:
> Retrospect meeting: Can this be google form?
> It usually is, let me find and paste the older one:
> 3.10 retro:
> 3.11 retro: https://www.gluster.org/3-11-retrospectives/
> [Nigel] Can we do it a less of form, and keep it more generic?
> [Shyam] Thats what mostly the form tries to do. Prefer meeting & Form
> Gluster Infra team is testing the distributed testing framework contributed
> from FB
> [Nigel] Any issues, would like to collaborate
> [Jeff] Happy to collaborate, let me know.
> Call out for features on 4-next
> should the next release be LTM and 4.1 and then pick the version number
> change proposal later.
> Bugzilla Automation:
> Planning to test it out next week.
> AI: send the email first, and target to take the patches before next
> maintainers meeting.
> Round Table
> [Kaleb] space is tight on download.gluster.org
> * may we delete, e.g. purpleidea files? experimental (freebsd stuff from
> * any way to get more space?
> * [Nigel] Should be possible to do it, file a bug
> * AI: Kaleb to file a bug
> yesterday I noticed that some files (…/3.12/3.12.2/Debian/…) were not owned
> by root:root. They were rsync_aide:rsync_aide. Was there an aborted rsync
> job or something that left them like that?
> most glusterfs 4.0 packages are on download.g.o now. Starting on gd2
> packages now.
> el7 packages on on buildroot if someone (shyam?) wants to get a head start
> on testing them
> [Nigel] Testing IPv6 (with IPv4 on too), only 4 tests are consistently
> failing. Need to look at it.
> Amar Tumballi (amarts)
> maintainers mailing list
> maintainers at gluster.org
More information about the Gluster-devel