[Gluster-devel] namespace.t fails with brick multiplexing enabled

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 11:57:52 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 7:38 AM, Varsha Rao <varao at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello Atin,
>
> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 10:23 PM, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > Looks like the failure is back again. Refer
> > https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/663/console
> and
> > this has been failing in other occurrences too.
>
> Is the core dump file available for this? As on testing locally, the
> namespace test does not fail.

The test didn't generate any core. It failed functionally.

*09:32:12* not ok 15 Got "N" instead of "Y", LINENUM:85*09:32:12*
FAILED COMMAND: Y check_samples CREATE 28153613 /namespace/foo patchy3

You may have to file a bug under gluster-infrastructure component asking
for a machine to debug this further given this is locally not reproducible.