[Gluster-devel] Release 4.0: GA tagging status and blockers
srangana at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 21:41:14 UTC 2018
Here are the list of patches that we are waiting on before tagging GA
for Gluster 4.0. (packages and release announcement comes in about 2-5
days post this).
We hope to be ready to tag the release on Monday 5th March, and will
keep the list posted on a daily basis on any slips.
1) Patches waiting regression votes before merge:
2) Patches awaiting backport (Kaushal)
3) Packaging requirements (Packaging team, are we good here?)
- GD2 package alongwith Gluster packages?
- CentOS6 client only packages?
4) *All*, anything else you think we should be waiting for?
Other (core) release activities that are pending (Shyam)
- Finalize release notes
- Write/update upgrade guide
More information about the Gluster-devel