[Gluster-devel] Regression failing on tests/bugs/core/bug-1432542-mpx-restart-crash.t

Mohit Agrawal moagrawa at redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 12:23:34 UTC 2018

Hi Poornima,

It seems the test case(tests/bugs/core/bug-1432542-mpx-restart-crash.t) is
crashing because in quota xlator rpc-cleanup code is not perfectly handled
in brick multiplexing scenario. Though I did not see this issue from a long
time after done some changes in quota xlator code but now it seems on your
patch it is consistently reproducible.

   For this build to test your code you can mark it as a bad test and try
to run a regression.I will check how we can resolve the same.

Regards
Mohit Agrawal