[Gluster-devel] Old jenkins server decomission today

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 09:45:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

The old jenkins server (8.43.85.172) will be shutdown in about 5
minutes. We were planning to shut it down by december ( https://lists.g
luster.org/pipermail/gluster-infra/2017-November/003987.html ), but
this didn't happen, and while doing a audit of the DNS to see what
could be removed, I stumbled on it.

Since no one asked for access or anything, we are quite confident that
no one need anything on it. However, I do not plan to remove the disk
right away, so if there is anything that people forgot, please contact
the infra team and will extract file from the VM for you.

As usual, if anything weird happen, do not hesitate to contact us by
the usual mean.

--
Michael Scherer