[Gluster-devel] Update md-cache after triggering FOP via syncop framework?

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:04:00 UTC 2018

Hello Niels,

thank you. Now I understand this better.
I am triggering the FOPs via syncop directly from the WORM Xlator which is
unfortunately below the upcall xlator.
I don't have a separate xlator, so I am searching for a solution which is
working inside of the WORM Xlator.
E.g. the autocommit function of the WORM Xlator is using the syncop
framework to change the atime
of a file. I don't know if there is a difference between FOPs triggered by
syncop or by clients from outside.
My guess is that there is no difference, but I am not sure.

Regards
David