[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Release 4.1: Branched

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 17:25:28 UTC 2018

On 06/04/2018 11:32 AM, Kaushal M wrote:

> We have a proper release this time. Source tarballs are available from [1].
>
> [1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/releases/tag/v4.1.0-rc0

I didn't wait for you to do COPR builds.

There are rpm packages for RHEL/CentOS 7, Fedora 27, Fedora 28, and
Fedora 29 at [1].

If you really want to use COPR builds instead, let me know and I'll
replace the ones I built with your COPR builds.

I think you will find (as I did) that Fedora 28 (still) doesn't have all
the dependencies and you'll need to build from the -vendor tar file.
Ditto for Fedora 27. If you believe this should not be the case please
let me know.

[1] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterd2/qa-releases/4.1rc0/

--

Kaleb