[Gluster-devel] Update md-cache after triggering FOP via syncop framework?

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:23:05 UTC 2018

Dear Gluster-Devels,

I'm currently using the syncop framework to trigger certain file operations
within the Server Translators stack. At the same time, file attributes such
as file rights and timestamps are changed (atime, mtime). I noticed that
the md-cache does not get the changed attributes or only when the upcall
xlator is activated eg by a READDIR (executing " $ stat * ").
However, I would find it cleaner if right after triggering a file operation
by the syncop framework that would update md-cache. Is there a way to
programmatically do this within the Server Translators stack?

Regards
David Spisla