[Gluster-devel] Running regressions with GD2

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 10:01:30 UTC 2018

Hello,

We're nearly at 4.1 release, I think now is a time to decide when to flip
the switch to default to GD2 server for all regressions or a nightly GD2
run against the current regression.

Can someone help with what tasks need to be done for this to be
accomplished and how the CI team can help. I'd like to set a deadline to
this, so the task list will help me pick a good date.

I'm happy to help in terms of Infra/CI in any way I can for this effort.

--
nigelb