[Gluster-devel] Github teams/repo cleanup

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 10:36:40 UTC 2018

I think our team structure on Github has become unruly. I prefer that we
use teams only when we can demonstrate that there is a strong need. At the
moment, the gluster-maintainers and the glusterd2 projects have teams that
have a strong need. If any other repo has a strong need for teams, please
speak up. Otherwise, I suggest we delete the teams and add the relevant
people as collaborators on the project.

It should be safe to delete the gerrit-hooks repo. These are now Github
jobs. I'm not in favor of archiving the old projects if they're going to be
hidden from someone looking for it. If they just move to the end of the
listing, it's fine to archive.

nigelb