[Gluster-devel] regression failures on afr/split-brain-resolution

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 04:55:20 UTC 2018

On 07/24/2018 08:45 PM, Raghavendra Gowdappa wrote:

> I tried higher values of attribute-timeout and its not helping. Are
> there any other similar split brain related tests? Can I mark these
> tests bad for time being as  the md-cache patch has a deadline?

`git grep split-brain-status ` on the tests folder returned the following:
tests/basic/afr/split-brain-resolution.t:
tests/bugs/bug-1368312.t:
tests/bugs/replicate/bug-1238398-split-brain-resolution.t:
tests/bugs/replicate/bug-1417522-block-split-brain-resolution.t

I guess if it is blocking you , you can mark them as bad tests and
assign the bug to me.
-Ravi