[Gluster-devel] Gluster Outreachy

Bhumika Goyal bgoyal at redhat.com
Wed Jul 4 11:21:02 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Gnome has been working on an initiative known as Outreachy[1] since 2010.
Outreachy is a three months remote internship program. It aims to increase
the participation of women and members from under-represented groups in
open source. This program is held twice in a year. During the internship
period, interns contribute to a project under the guidance of one or more
mentors.

For the next round(Dec 2018- March 2019) we are planning to apply projects
from Gluster. We would like you to propose projects ideas or/and come
forward as mentors/volunteers.
Please feel free to add project ideas in this doc[2]. The doc[2] will be
open for editing till July end.

[1]: https://www.outreachy.org/
[2]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16yKKDD2Dd6Ag0tssrdoFPojKsF16Q
I5-j7cUHcR5Pq4/edit?usp=sharing

Outreachy timeline:
Pre-Application Period - Late August to early September
Application Period -     Early September to mid-October
Internship Period -      December to March

Thanks,
Bhumika