[Gluster-devel] update on experimental branch rebase

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Sun Jan 28 18:25:41 UTC 2018

On 01/28/2018 08:29 AM, Amar Tumballi wrote:
> As the release-4.0 version branching is now done, thought it is a good
> time to refresh experimental branch too.

On Friday I discovered that RIO in experimental was broken, this si
fixed up in this patch: https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19354/1

So, if this is merged before rebasing to master, it would help us (if
not it is fine, we an resubmit).

Otherwise no issues from RIO perspective, things should merge fine this
time around as we got the POSIX reorganization changes in master as well.