[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Rafi KC attending DevConf and FOSDEM

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 26 13:57:30 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 06:24:36PM +0530, Mohammed Rafi K C wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm attending both DevConf (25-28) and Fosdem (3-4). If any of you are
> attending the conferences and would like to talk about gluster, please
> feel free to ping me through irc nick rafi on freenode or message me on
> +436649795838

In addition to that at FOSDEM, there is a Gluster stand (+Ceph, and next
to oVirt) on level 1 (ground floor) of the K building[0]. We'll try to
have some of the developers and other contributors to the project around
at all times. Come and talk to us about your use-cases, questions and
words of encouragement ;-)

There are several talks related to Gluster too! On Saturday there is
"Optimizing Software Defined Storage for the Age of Flash" [1], and on
Sunday the Software Defined Storage DevRoom has scheduled many more.

Hope to see you there!
Niels

0. https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/buildings/#k
1. https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/optimizing_sds/