[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Release 4.0: Branched

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Fri Jan 26 11:19:03 UTC 2018

----- Original Message -----

Sure.

> 2) Leases support on GlusterFS
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/350
>
> @Jiffin and @ndevos, there is one patch pending against master,
> https://review.gluster.org/#/c/18785/ please do the needful and backport
> this to the 4.0 branch.
>
> 3) Data corruption in write ordering of rebalance and application writes
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/308
>
> @susant, @du if we can conclude on the strategy here, please backport as
> needed.

https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19207/
Review comments need to be addressed and centos regressions are failing.

https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19202/
There are some suggestions on the patch. If others agree they are valid, this patch can be considered as redundant with approach of #19207. However, as I've mentioned in the comments there are some tradeoffs too. So, Waiting for response to my comments. If nobody responds in the time period given, we can merge the patch and susant will have to backport to 4.0 branch.