[Gluster-devel] Setting up dev environment

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Jan 20 13:38:04 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 01:20:00PM +0000, Ram Ankireddypalle wrote:
> Thanks Niels. Finally managed it to get working:
>
> 1) Cloned using  https from review.gluster.org/glusterfs.git
> 2) Had to generate a ssh password in review.gluster.org
> 3) Provide the generated ssh password when prompted for the password to authenticate with review.gluster.org

That sounds like there is a problem with your ssh key configuration,
either in your $HOME/.ssh/ or on
https://review.gluster.org/#/settings/ssh-keys . Using ssh-keys is
surely safer than passwords, and probably a little more userfriendly
too. It is probably worth it to fix your settings at one point.

Niels