[Gluster-devel] a link issue maybe introduced in a bug fix " Don't let NFS cache stat after writes"

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 11:26:40 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 1:55 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <
pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 8:46 AM, Lian, George (NSB - CN/Hangzhou) <
> george.lian at nokia-sbell.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Have you reproduced this issue? If yes, could you please confirm whether
>> it is an issue or not?

Hi,
       I tried recreating this on my laptop and on both master and 3.12 and
I am not able to recreate the issue :-(.
Here is the execution log:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/-csXUKrwsbrZAVW1KzggQQ
Since I was doing this on my laptop, I changed shutting down of the replica
to killing the brick process to simulate this test.
Let me know if I missed something.

--
Pranith