[Gluster-devel] Migration of Centos CI jobs to it's own repo

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 06:01:54 UTC 2018

Hello folks,

I'm trying to make the glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests repo lighter by
really only having code that's needed to run regressions and build for
gluster. The Centos CI jobs, therefore need to move to it's own repo. As a
first step, I've created a new repo[1] for centos ci jobs.

The jobs are still running from the old repo, but as I migrate jobs to the
new repo, I'll delete their code from the old one. I expect this migration
to finish by the end of the month. Please get in touch if you have
questions or concerns.

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/centosci

--
nigelb