[Gluster-devel] Replacing Centos 6 nodes with Centos 7

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Feb 2 03:03:37 UTC 2018

This seems to be working well so far. I noticed that this one doesn't vote
correctly. I've fixed this up and also fixed up all the jobs where the
voting wasn't accurate.

Overall regression time seems to have dropped down to 3.5h now from 6h or
so. I attribute this to less slower down in some specific test cases and
the SSD disks. I'm going to add one more Centos 7 machine to the pool today.

--
nigelb