[Gluster-devel] gluster volume stop and the regressions

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 04:24:10 UTC 2018

I don't think that's the right way. Ideally the test shouldn't be
attempting to stop a volume if rebalance session is in progress. If we do
see such a situation even with we check for rebalance status and wait till
it finishes for 30 secs and still volume stop fails with rebalance session
in progress error, that means either (a) rebalance session took more than
the timeout which has been passed to EXPECT_WITHIN or (b) there's a bug in
the code.