[Gluster-devel] 2 outages: http.int.rht.gluster.org disk full and DNS issue

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 15:12:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

quick note, we have 2 outages at the moment:

- I changed build.gluster.org DNS? but somehow, it do redirect to
supercolony.gluster and jenkins. Why, I a not sure, but I reverted my
DNS change and will search more, cause the syntax did look ok to me.

So we have to wait until DNS is propagated. No work around for now.

- at the same time, Kaleb pointed that http.int is full. Seems we
didn't use separate partition for that, so / went full. I am working on
this right now

--
Michael Scherer