[Gluster-devel] Access to Docker Hub Gluster organization

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 10:26:50 UTC 2018

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 02:09:59PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Do we know who's the admin of the Gluster organization on Docker hub? I'd
> like to be added to the org so I can set up nightly builds for all the
> GCS-related containers.

Nice! Which containers are these? The ones from the gluster-containers
repository on GitHub?

I was looking for this as well, but also for the team that exists on
quay.io.

There has been a request to keep clearly identifyable versioning for our
containers. It is something I wan to look at, but have not had the time
to do so. A description on which contaners we have, where the sources
are kept, base OS and possible branches/versions would be needed (maybe
more). If this is documented somewhere, a pointer to it would be great.
Otherwise I'll need assistence on figuring out what the current state
is.

Thanks,
Niels