[Gluster-devel] FreeBSD smoke test may fail for older changes, rebase needed

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 08:29:24 UTC 2018

> That is fine with me. It is prepared for GlusterFS 5, so nothing needs
> to be done for that. Only for 4.1 and 3.12 FreeBSD needs to be disabled
> from the smoke job(s).
>
> I could not find the repo that contains the smoke job, otherwise I would
> have tried to send a PR.
>
> Niels

For future reference, any "production" job that's on build.gluster.org will
have a corresponding job on build-jobs[1] on review.gluster.org. This has
been announced in the past and non-CI team members have sent us patches and
new jobs. There may be some jobs that do not have a corresponding yml file,
this is most likely because they're WIP or not production ready.

[1] http://git.gluster.org/cgit/build-jobs.git/

--
nigelb