[Gluster-devel] Network outage in the datacneter in Raleigh

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 10:15:08 UTC 2018

Le vendredi 13 avril 2018 à 14:21 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le vendredi 13 avril 2018 à 14:03 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > seems the internet link is down in the community cage that host our
> > servers. RH IT is looking at the issue, but in the mean time,
> > Jenkins
> > and gerrit are down.
> >
> > Also Centos CI and others co hosted things are affected.
> >
> > I will post update when I will get more information (or when this
> > is
> > back)
>
> So this is back. IT told me this was a issue on the router and is
> investigating. So far, we suspect a error when recabling something in
> the DC.

Following that incident, we have to apply a rather urgent security fix,
so the network will be down on the 17th April, around 12h UTC  (so
17h30 for Bangalore, 8h on Boston timezone, 5h on Portland one, and 14h
Amsterdam one).

Downtime would be around 10 minutes, no services would be rebooted, but
jobs running might fail, depending where/what they are using. They
would just have to be restarted however.

Only services in the cage would be impacted:
- gerrit
- jenkins
- builders in the cage

Download server should not be impacted, among others.

--
Michael Scherer