[Gluster-devel] Patch backport request

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Tue Sep 26 12:11:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

This patch is not a target for a backport for the following reasons,

- Addresses a performance issue
- Is a large patch, and hence backport guidelines would essentially not
allow it unless it is a crash or a corruption issue that is being fixed
- Is available in 3.12 for consumption

We do understand that you have given 3.12 a try, and had a performance
drop with it, which we would like to debug and understand better, but
this patch does not qualify for a backport for the said reasons.

Regards,
Shyam