[Gluster-devel] Nos vemos!

Luis Pabon lpabon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:47:00 UTC 2017

Hi community,
  It has been a great time working together on GlusterFS and Heketi these
past few years. I remember starting on Heketi to enable GlusterFS for
Manila, but now I will be moving on to work at Portworx and their
containerized storage product.
  I am passing leadership of the Heketi project to Michael Adam, and I now
it is in good hands at Red Hat.

Thank you all again for making Heketi awesome.

- Luis

PS: If you didn't know, Heketi is a Taino word (indigenous people of the
Caribbean) which means One. Other Taino words are: Barbecue,  hurricane,
hammock and many others.