[Gluster-devel] Testing gdeploy before releasing in the CentOS Storage SIG

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 09:51:21 UTC 2017

Hi Sac,

Could we setup a Jenkins job in the CentOS CI so that we can test
gdeploy automatically? Every time an update lands in the testing
repositories, the job could run. The CentOS CI allows us to request a
few machines at the same time, making it an ideal environment for
testing gdeploy.

If you are interested, we can even set a job up that can be used for
pre-merge testing of GitHub pull requests (or Gerrit reviews?).

Thanks,
Niels