[Gluster-devel] Gluster CLI Feedback

Nithya Balachandran nbalacha at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 09:08:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

As part of our initiative to improve Gluster usability, we would like
feedback on the current Gluster CLI. Gluster 4.0 upstream development is
currently in progress and it is an ideal time to consider CLI changes.
Answers to the following would be appreciated:

   1. How often do you use the Gluster CLI? Is it a preferred method to
   manage Gluster?
   2. What operations do you commonly perform using the CLI?
   3. How intuitive/easy to use do you find the CLI ?
   4. Is the help/information displayed sufficient?
   5. Are there operations that are difficult to perform?

Regards,
Nithya