[Gluster-devel] Unexpected reboot on haplometrosis and pleometrosis server

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Oct 6 15:14:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

While installing a VM for testing purpose on pleometrosis, the server
did reboot during installation (or rather after it failed). I moved the
VM installation to haplometrosis, who did promprly reboot as well.

No impact on the important serice since they run mostly builder, but if
you see builder outside of rackspace that failed around 17h CDG time
(so 15h UTC, 20h30 BLR, 11h BOS), that's why.

I am investigating, and will post a report if I find something

--
Michael Scherer