[Gluster-devel] Tests failing on Centos 7

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 15:52:00 UTC 2017

As we are testing on Cent7 and for analyzing failures need a cent7
instance to debug, here is a way to do this using a cent7 container on
your machine [1].

All tests do not pass or work, things that hang are noted.

Post first setup, this becomes easier ;)

There is still some work to ensure that all tests pass (maybe more
docker CLI options etc.) and it would help if learnings are passed
around (in the lists preferably).

Also, thanks to Talur, for some pointers from his previous tests around
containers.

Shyam

[1] Running gluster tests within a container:
https://hackmd.io/OwQwxgjAJgRjAcBaAzMsA2RAWAnBADIiPllouifFjBBMgGZTBA==?view