[Gluster-devel] Maintainers' meeting - Agenda : Meeting date: 11/29/2017
atumball at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 13:49:15 UTC 2017
(Nov 29th, 19:30IST, 14:00UTC, 09:00EST)
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
- [Sorry Note] amye,
- <Add your name here>
Action Items from last meeting (if any)?:
4.0 email from Shyam:
- Is your feature/issue updated with proper milestone?
- What is your preferred date for branch out?
- Dec 15th?
- Jan 15th?
- Quality/Testing focus?
Getting more contribution from outside (non-RH/non-FB):
- Are we right in expecting people to follow our guidelines?
- As a maintainer what would you do if someone posts a PR in github,
and is not willing to follow the gerrit workflow?
- [Amar] I prefer to treat it same as how we agreed to proceed
with continuing to rebase and send with --author intact to the
- [Amar] At the moment, we should be more willing to accept any
type of contribution, and respect author decision on how much
they want to
- [Amar] Pointing them the gerrit workflow and asking to use our
dev workflow is the right first step, but within a week if
maintainers / peers taking the patch up and sending it on --authors
behalf is ideal.
[Nigel?] Should the maintainers’s (or peer’s) +2 mandatory for merging a
patch? Can other maintainers from different component merge the patches too?
- What is ideal time of wait?
- Add if any
Add your topic at
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel