[Gluster-devel] Tests failing on Centos 7

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 13:42:54 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

I have an update on chunking. There's good news and bad. The first bit is
that We a chunked regression job now. It splits it out into 10 chunks that
are run in parallel. This chunking is quite simple at the moment and
doesn't try to be very smart. The intelligence steps will come in once
we're ready to go live.

In the meanwhile, we've run into a few road blocks. The following tests do
not work on CentOS 7:

./tests/bugs/cli/bug-1169302.t
./tests/bugs/posix/bug-990028.t
./tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-1260185-donot-allow-detach-commit-unnecessarily.t
./tests/bugs/core/multiplex-limit-issue-151.t
./tests/basic/afr/split-brain-favorite-child-policy.t
./tests/bugs/core/bug-1432542-mpx-restart-crash.t

Can the maintainers for these components please take a look at this test
and fix them to run on Centos 7? When we land chunked regressions, we'll
switch out our entire build farm over to centos 7. If you want a test
machine to reproduce the failure and debug, please file a bug requesting
one with your SSH public key attached.

--
nigelb