[Gluster-devel] Abandoning the oldest reviews on Gerrit

Deepshikha Khandelwal dkhandel at redhat.com
Wed Nov 22 06:48:23 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

We've implemented some changes on Gerrit to abandon the oldest reviews.
We're closing any review that hasn't had activity for more than 90 days.
We've used the following message:

This change has not had activity in 90 days.We're automatically closing
this change.Please re-open and get in touch with the component owners if
you are interested in merging this patch.

For now, close-old-reviews[1] is a periodic job which runs nightly against
the master branch and abandons 25 oldest review patches at a time. The
console output logs of this job lists the abandoned reviews[2].

If you find anything odd or have any queries, please feel free to ask.

[1]https://build.gluster.org/job/close-old-reviews/
[2]https://build.gluster.org/job/close-old-reviews/7/console

Regards,
Deepshikha Khandelwal