[Gluster-devel] Brick multiplexing test failures

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Sat Nov 18 07:11:21 UTC 2017

./tests/basic/tier/new-tier-cmds.t
./tests/bugs/core/multiplex-limit-issue-151.t
./tests/bugs/core/bug-1432542-mpx-restart-crash.t

The above tests have started failing frequently since last few weeks in
mainline. I believe some recent change(s) have attributed to the failures.
While I am aware that Hari Gowtham is looking at the first test (although
its a tier test but cause is brick mux as per the initial investigation),
we need owners for rest of the two. Any one should be able to get reference
to the failed jobs through fstat.gluster.org. Any volunteers?
--
- Atin (atinm)