[Gluster-devel] Release 3.11: Release notes updates!!! (1 day remaining)

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon May 29 14:31:22 UTC 2017

On 05/25/2017 05:23 PM, Shyam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If your name is on the following list, we need your help in updating the
> release notes and thus closing out the final stages of 3.11 release.
> Please do the needful by end of this week! (which means there is single
> day remaining, unless you intend to do this over the weekend)
>
> @pranith, @spalai, @kotresh, @niels, @poornima, @jiffin, @samikshan, @kaleb

I am yet to receive updates for 4 issues as below, I am writing the
release notes for these myself (within the next 2 hours possibly), and
adding appropriate members for review. There is a chance that the patch
may get merged before you have a chance to review the same, so if there
are any technical accuracy issues, it would have to be corrected
asynchronously.

> 3) Distritbute: [RFE] More robust transactions during directory
> namespace operations. (@kotresh) (#191)

> 4) bitrot: [RFE] Enable object versioning only if bitrot is enabled.
> (@kotresh) (#188)

> 5) New xlator to help developers detecting resource leaks (@niels) (#176)

> 8) SELinux support for Gluster Volumes (@niels @jiffin) (#55)

Shyam